8/15/2008

Review: Wild Goose Chase

Posted by Kevin |

So I received a pre-release copy of Mark Batterson's new book, Wild Goose Chase and here's my review.

It was epic!

Where I've been in the past 3 years of my life and the dreaming I’ve been doing about tomorrow's church (click here) - it was the voice of a mentor calling me to do more and be more.

I don't want to ruin much of the book and Mark has several excerpts of the book on his blog at evolution.com and you can go to the book's site (here) for Mark’s 10 Steps to Setting Life Goals. It is good stuff and I recommend getting a copy.

I also received a 2nd copy to give away on my blog - but after some thinking I decided that everyone who reads my blog can probably afford the 10 or 11 bucks for the book, except my still-raising-funds-home-missionary buddy - Mike McGarvey. So, I'm sending the book to him and encouraging you to read and responded to this!

5 comments:

Kevin said...

I forgot to mention - Mike McGarvey is also the one who introduced me to Mark Batterson and what he is doing as an author, church planter, visionary and third place creator.

Kevin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brad said...

i will be going out and getting my copy in 4 days. I've been a Batterson fan ever since "in a pit.."

Mike McGarvey said...

Thanks for the book Kev. I'm looking forward to reading it!

Have a good weekend "up north".

allie. said...

Loved the "Double Bind" post.
Some great points to ponder

I have referred some
friends there - and to the book as well.

Have a good holiday!

Subscribe