1/30/2009

The NUCLEUS Conference

Posted by Kevin |


Share/Save/Bookmark

I'm headed to the Nucleus small groups conference tonight and am so pumped. I haven't been to a conference in 4 years - so tonight will be refreshing and challenging and I freaking can't wait.

Alan Hirsch (linked to his blog) is the main speaker throughout the conference and will be speaking from his new book, ReJesus and relating it to small group ministry. I've spent the last month reading through one of his other books, The Forgotten Ways and it has been a great resource, added a lot to the conversation on the missional church and has been really challenging.

I'll be sure to post more about the weekend.

2 comments:

jesselcook said...

looking forward to hearing more about this!

Kevin said...

It was awesome Jesse - I'll post my notes from the sessions on the Tomorrow's Church blog.

Subscribe