1/06/2009

Back To Reality...

Posted by Kevin |

Share/Save/Bookmark

Back from my 2 week staycation and not really excited to be at work. Long breaks from work lead me to believe that I could get used to not working - but I shall endure.

Anyway, my family and I had a great time together, watched movies and played with all the new toys. Micah turned 4 this past weekend - which again reminds me that my life is going too fast.

But we also had a chance to connect with Ryan and Ashley, who paid us a visit from Oklahoma. Ryan and I grew up in Colorado together and we haven't seen each other in a few years. We had a great time, went snowboarding for 2 days and brought in the New Year together. And then our good friends Mike and Candice stopped in. They were speaking at a conference in Cincinnati, not far from this, and then crashed at our place for a few days.

Good times.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kev
We really appreciate that
We know you laughed your Yakov!

Anonymous said...

Look at those sexy beasts!! We had a blast with you guys and hope to do it again soon! Thank you for everything.

P.s. your work kicks butt... go eat some skittles!!!

Kevin said...

Justin - I did laugh.

Ashley - I've already visited the skittles dispenser twice today.

Mike McGarvey said...

Had a great time with you guys, hope your not all still vomiting. My powerful immune system seems to have fought off the Ashley/Ryan flu epidemic.

Subscribe