11/09/2008

Verses That Echo In My Head

Posted by Kevin |

I think everyone has a few of these, they are verses of God's word that consistently echo in your head and speak to your spirit. Some of these were epiphanies for me as I grew in my understanding of God's design for my life. Some spoke right to where I was at a certain moment in my journey and continue to remind me of how far God has brought me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeremiah 15:19 -

"And if you extract the precious from the worthless, You will become My spokesman."
Matthew 26:41 -
"Keep watching and praying that you may not enter into temptation; the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak."
Mark 8:38 -
"If anyone is ashamed of me and my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes in his Father's glory with the holy angels."
John 4:23 -
"But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth"
Hebrews 10:20 -
"a new and living way which He inaugurated for us through the veil, that is, His flesh"
1 Thessalonians 2:8 -
"Having so fond an affection for you, we were well-pleased to impart to you not only the gospel of God but also our own lives"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Do you have any?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain. Phil 1:21

For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
Eph. 2:8-10

I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain.”
Gal 2:20-21

Subscribe