10/02/2008

I'm Starting a 401-Keg

Posted by Kevin |

This is courtesy of my friend Justin McGinn, who unfortunately does not blog and so I will post it for him.

---------------

If you had purchased $1,000.00 of Delta Air Lines stock one year ago
you would have $49.00 left.

With Enron, you would have had $16.50 left of the original $1,000.00.

With WorldCom, you would have had less than $5.00 left.

But, if you had purchased $1,000.00 worth of beer one year ago, drank
all of the beer, then turned in the cans for the aluminum recycling
REFUND, you would have $214.00 cash.

Based on the above, the best current investment advice is to drink
heavily and recycle. It's called a 401-Keg.

6 comments:

m&p said...

That is freakin Hilarious!

love it

Anonymous said...

Thats it, Im pulling all my money out of the stock market and going to walmart. I think Ill buy all keystone so I get a better return.

The Running Golfer said...

Brilliant, you should become a financial adviser.

Anonymous said...

Freaking love it. One of the best things I have heard in a long time!

Nicky Stade said...

I don't drink beer and even I can see that makes the better financial sense...ROFL

Unknown said...

i don't drink beer either, so i would save my money by not buying the beer in the first place!

btw, hearts are amazing haha <3

Subscribe