11/19/2009

A Knight, Two Dragons and A Long Time Away...

Posted by Kevin |

Share/Save/Bookmark

So it's only been 6 months since I last blogged...no big deal...right? Man...

So much has been happening in my life that blogging has taken a back seat. It's weird because for so long blogging on here was not only really important to me but had became very meaningful. Not to mention the many new friends I've made.

So in the past 6 months, not only have we had another child, but I've started a new job too. Little Elijah was born on August 10, weighing in at 7 lbs and a handful of ounces. He is a perfect little man and amazing addition to our family.

His two older brothers could not be more proud or more involved in his life - they love him to death.

And the new job...o' it is awesome. So after 4 years of working in boring corporate America, I am now the full time director of small groups in my community at 2|42! My 60 mile commute became 3 miles and I get to work with a great bunch of friends. I feel like I'm doing the job I was literally created to do - it is surreal.

I have a blessed life.

2 comments:

Heather Nicole said...

Thats wonderful Kevin! You are doing what you love and love what your doing.

Heather Nicole said...

By the way...we've missed you! Glad to see you decided to log onto blogger - hopefully you will continue

Subscribe