1/27/2009

Tagged

Posted by Kevin |

Share/Save/Bookmark

Some blog friends tagged me - here's how it works...

1. Navigate to where you keep your pictures, select the 6th folder, and the 6th picture in that folder.
2. Then post it on your blog with an explanation of the story behind the picture

So it is reminiscent of this post (here), but this is a picture of my grandfather's burial site. He was buried in a military cemetery in Colorado Springs, Colorado - and this month marks 5 years since he passed away. He was a great man, loving grandpa, Looney Toon's fan and gave me a profound appreciation for candy. I miss my Poppy and this 'tag' makes me thankful I had him for so long in my life.

I hope I can be remembered in the same way...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you Brother! I miss him so....

Heather Nicole said...

Very nice Kevin, thanks for sharing!

Kevin said...

Sister - so glad you stopped by - love you too.

Heather - you're welcome.

Subscribe