12/15/2008

Here's Hoping...

Posted by Kevin |

Share/Save/Bookmark

So the below pic tells the story. It is off my phone, so I apologize for the blurry feel to it. But we decided that in these tough economic times to continue reproducing - makes sense right?

But we are really excited and praying for a girl, or as Allie puts it - a tough princess. So Julie's second pregnancy was a tough one - very rough on her body - and more important than wanting a girl, we want mommy and baby to stay healthy.

10 comments:

Mike McGarvey said...

Congrats, we're excited for you both. See you in a couple of weeks.

Unknown said...

So you're having a smurf?

Matty said...

Congrats man! We leave for MI tomorrow.... hope to see you soon.

Kevin said...

Mike - thanks - can't wait to see you guys and hang.

Ryan - I think so...? And looking forward to seeing you guys too.

Matty - thanks and do call - definitely want to grab some coffee with you.

sharkiepatronus said...

Congrats! Don't let the economy freak you out. Our God is bigger than all of that.

Alexis said...

I am wishing you an uneventful and boring nine months...with an amazing gift at the end.

And I am sure you already know, there is really always a good reason not to have a child, but in 20 years...as you look out over your holiday table all the struggles will be more than worth it as your grown children smile back at you...

Kevin said...

Stacey - I'm with you, I trust - but I also work in the auto industry - it's a little up in the air to say the least.

Alexis - uneventful and boring will do. And the 20 year vision is what keeps us going - I never want to regret not having 1 or 2 more kids - but they sure are a lot of work.

Nicky Stade said...

Congratulation, Kevin! I wish you guys all the best!

Unknown said...

yay! congrats! what an awesome blessing!

Heather Nicole said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subscribe